cfr magazine

A home to latest news on politics, entertainment, sports, technology, education, business and zeeworld movie series

Monday, 22 August 2016

EXCLUSIVE: Father Of Six Children Who Died In Anambra Accuses Police Of Conspiracy

Pictures  of  the  six  children  allegedly  poisoned in Anambra, starting from the eldest to the youngest, as obtained by THE MAGAZINE
The father of six siblings who died in Ekwulumili, Nnewi South Local Government Area, Anambra State, few weeks ago, Apostle Chuks Oramalu, has complained bitterly over what he described as poor and slow handling of the investigation to determine what led to the death oh his kids and conspiracy being perpetrated by members of the Nigerian Police Force.


 Also Read: Tragedy In Anambra As 6 Children Die Mysteriously After Eating Lunch

According to him, the Anambra state Police Command led by the immediate past Police commissioner, C. P Karma, during a recent interview, wrongly accused his wife of cooking the alleged poisoned rice and beans that claimed the lives of his children. 

Addressing newsmen at his family house in Ekwulumili on Sunday, 21st August 2016, he said that “the Anambra police through its Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Mr. Ali Okechukwu lied because it was Amala, (dried cassava) that my second child cooked and not my wife as wrongly stated by the state police command”. 

 Read Also How Apostle Chuks Oramalu Was Accused Of Killing His Six Kids

“The specimen I gave to the police were the soup and Amala and how did police come about rice and beans. It was my second child that cooked it and not my wife because she was very sick then and so did not eat the food,” he said. 

The parents  of the deceased, Mr and Mrs Oramalu

 According to him, the children may have died of poison suspected to have been put in the meal by enemies whom he said were jealous of his having six boys and a girl and his rising profile. 

“I wonder why the police must ask why my wife and I did not eat the meal? That means the police wanted us to eat it and also die like my children, or that they are not happy that we narrowly escaped death, even when I told them we were sick then and could not be able to eat anything, if not, the entire family would've been wiped completely.”

When asked about the much anticipated autopsy result, he said, 

"I have been waiting for the autopsy result like numerous others. I'm not among those going for it. It's our town union president and some nominated members of the community that are going for it. They promised to foot the bill but honestly, my brother, I don't know what's happening any longer. Like I told you the last time you came, according to them, the amount of the autopsy for each of the six kids is N300,000(three hundred thousand naira) which amounts to N1.8million. I'm just a poor farmer, I don't have that kind of money anywhere in the world. It's more than one month since the death of my six children and nothing has been found so far.

"Last week Thursday, I was invited by the State CID Awka to come for another round of investigation but I couldn't go because I was very sick. I told them to come to my house if they need any information. Since the death of my six children, I've not really gotten myself. Me and my wife have been suffering from one sickness to another but I still believe that God Almighty has not forgotten us. I still believe that whatever that led to the death of my kids will be revealed sooner than later. 

"I call on the Anambra State Governor, Chief Willie Obiano and other well-meaning Nigerians to come to my aid and help unravel this mysterious circumstances," he pleaded. 


As investigation continues, we'll keep you updated

No comments:

Post a Comment